Last Revise November 16, 2021
Who we are
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to trayinstore.com can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Information That We Collect and How We Use It
Information That You Provide Us. We will collect Information that you provide to us when you use the Services, such as when you (1) create an account; (2) make a purchase; (3) participate in events or promotions; (4) send questions or comments via the Service, email, or chat to Trayinstore or other users; (5) fill out surveys; or (6) otherwise communicate with us or other users through or about the Services. We will also collect information when you sign up for marketing emails, events, or other opportunities through Trayinstore. Trayinstore uses a variety of technologies to collect Information, including cookies, web beacons, pixel tracking technology, and the like. We also use Information to improve our Services, including for analytics purposes. We may use aggregated, non-personally identifying information to operate, analyze, improve, and optimize our website and service we may collect Information from you, as further described herein. Aggregated, non-personally identifying information is not your Information.
The Types of Information That You Provide Us. Pursuant to Your sign up and use of the Services, You may provide data to Trayinstore such as:
- Contact data. Such as name, address, and phone number
- Profile data. Such as username, password, picture, interests, preferences, and merchandise sizing
- Education data. Such as college and year of graduation
- Demographic data. Such as postal code, gender, and age
- Your data. Such as text, audio, video and metadata content regarding Your uploads
- Transaction data. Such as payment and other details connected Your purchases
- Communication data. Such as questions and feedback You send to Us
- Financial data. Such as account numbers, payment card information, and related details
- Identity data. Such as national identification numbers, social security, and drivers license details
- Usage data. Such as tracking information regarding Your use of, and interaction with, the Services
- Marketing data. Such as email preferences
- Analytics data. Such as data We create through analysis of Your use of the Services
- Other data. Any other data not specifically listed here collected regarding Your use of the Services
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email that we send to you.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.